Athlete’s foot is a contagious fungal infection that affects the skin on the feet.
Around 15% to 25% of people are likely to have athlete’s foot at any one time
Athlete’s foot symptoms relief:
- Itching, stinging, and burning between your toes or on soles of your feet
- Blisters on your feet that itch
- Cracking and peeling skin on your feet, most commonly between your toes and on your soles
- Dry skin on your soles or sides of your feet
- Toenails that pull away from the nail bed
- New presentation.
- Easy to use.
Topical treatment is usually enough to get rid of athlete’s foot. For example, studies on the effectiveness of topical OTC MEDICAMENTS showed that, after six weeks:
- Athlete’s foot had cleared up in 73 out of 100 people who used the medication.
Flic Acid + Vitamin B12 + Iodine
400 µg – 2 µg – 300 µg
Helps prevent disorders in pregnant women, regarding to neural tube in unborn babies.
- Prevention of Iodine, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and Iron deficiency disorders in pregnant women during the first trimester or one month before conception such as prophylaxis of anaemia, neural tube defects and prevention of neurological disorders in the unborn baby.
- It covers the nutritional needs in pregnant women.