Chlorhexidine – Benzocaine
5 mg – 2 mg
Mouth infections. Sore thoat relief.
- Relief of pain and discomfort in more serious throat infections, such as tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
- Chlorhexidine / Benzocaine for children aged over 6 years.
- An oral antiseptic combined with local anaesthetic.
2 mg / 4 mg
STOP SMOKING AID.
- A new Nicotine administration system: oral transmucosal Nicotine (OT-NIC) in lozenges that contain 2 or 4 mg of Nicotine.
- Effective Nicotine replacement therapy: nicotine absorption relieves withdrawal symptoms and significantly improves smoking cessation rates.
Athlete’s foot. Antifungal.
- Relief for Athlete’s foot symptoms: itching, burning in between toes and feet, scaling skin.
- New presentation.
- Easy to use.
Flic Acid + Vitamin B12 + Iodine
400 µg – 2 µg – 300 µg
Helps prevent disorders in pregnant women, regarding to neural tube in unborn babies.
- Prevention of Iodine, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and Iron deficiency disorders in pregnant women during the first trimester or one month before conception such as prophylaxis of anaemia, neural tube defects and prevention of neurological disorders in the unborn baby.
- It covers the nutritional needs in pregnant women.